Thursday, April 3, 2008

Name

When i heard this story from my friend, i thought it is just another stupid jokes. However, apparently this is not story.

The story is about a guy who goes to police station to make a report and here is the beginning of the story.

Man: ' Hi sir, I would like to complain about one of your police officer, who have assaulted me at the cafe.'

Sergeant: ' Can I have your name pls?'

Man: 'Batman'

Sergeant: 'Batman?'

Man: 'Yes, Batman.'

Sergeant: 'You trying to be funny is it?'

Man: 'No.'

Sergeant:
'Than what is your father's name?'

Man: 'Suparman'

Sergeant:
'Hey,you trying to be funny is it?'

Man: 'No.'

Sergeant:
'You are telling me that you are BATMAN, the son of SUPERMAN

Man:
'Yes'

Sergeant:
'You really too much you know, I can charge you for this offence for lying your name to an officer. Show me your IC.'

Now take a look at the attachment than you laugh.

No comments: