Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Uncle, your last journey

Bye Bye Uncle.

Today is your last journey on earth. Go well and dont worry anymore.
You have worry more than enough for all these years.
Now, go enjoy yourself in another world.

Dont know why, felt very sad today, my heart just crumble together into a lump.
When i heard that you left alone yesterday with no one by your side, I keep on questioning myself?
I ask myself where is aunt? where is uncle's daughter? where is uncle's son?

Uncle, where are all of them when you need them?
And for gods sake, how can they do this to you?
Daugther and son sleeping, while uncle is leaving.
Wife? Laughing happily when uncle is leaving.
The worse is that aunt dont even bother accompany you to finish off your last journey today?

{sigh,sigh,sigh}
Aunt, is uncle really not worth your love, respect and concern at all?
After so many years of marriage, is money all that you go after? Nothing else?

No comments: