Friday, December 28, 2007

Prisoner inside the room

Today i was a prisoner inside my own room. The unexpected happen....
I noticed it a few days before but i just couldn't be bother to do anything about it. So today i was locked from inside the room.
The door was not locked but it just wouldn't opened. Thinking i can fix it, i dismantle the door knob. This is the outcome of my limited experience in being an unprofessional locksmith.



Help came to free me......



I'm still locked from inside.... so the help didnt help. They did help though by posing for the camera. Thx for that...


View from my knob circle......
Anyway help did come in the end. My eldest bro came to the rescue to bail me out. Remove everything and install a new door knob for me. Freedommmmmmm......phew.

Thx Valerie for letting me be a guest...... *Sandra*

No comments: