Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lecturing

Yesterday, spend a full 3 hours lecturing my nephew on his believed "cool behaviour" of following his friend blindly in certain unresponsible activities.

Remember the time when I am teenagers, answering back is a NO NO NO. In this century, this is not the case anymore, I need to talk logic out of everything he ask / answer back.
Finally, to strengthen my point, i make use of what my lecturer always told me when i am in University.

He who know not, does not know that he know not is a FOOL.
He who know not, and know that he know not is a STUDENT, teach him.
He who know yet does not know that he know is ASLEEP, wake him.
He who know and know that he know is a LEADER, follow him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i remember the lecturer who use this quotation...... :)

See The World said...

Then we must have been taught by the same lecturer. Wonder how is he now? Is he still in Brunei?