Monday, February 25, 2008

Ofix Politik 2

Have you ever being bitten by someone that you have help, teach and nurture for years? Let me tell you, it hurts. When they need you, they had the most innocent angel face but when they don’t, they appear to be the most evil being walking on earth.

During all these years of working, the following conversations had been replay hundreds of times…..

SCENARIO 1-
BOLIONGSIM :
Wah so late liau ah, I go to fetch my daughter first, will come back to finish the testing later.
ME : Bah…See you later then…

After (1-2) hours, I received a call from this Mr.BOLIONGSIM…

BOLIONGSIM : Val, my father-in – law house got function, could you please help me to finish up the final testing?
ME : Uh……What time is your function?
BOLIONGSIM : I need to go to pick my wife from Airport first and then head for the function. How ah? I am afraid the function will be late bah. How leh? Aiyah, susah……….
ME : Ok lah, I will wrap it up for you.
BOLIONGSIM : And do the documentation too, Thank you, you are my life-saver.

SCENARIO 2-
SANDRA : Boliongsim, no need to go home early kah? Today wedding anniversary leh.
BOLIONGSIM : (sigh) Can not lah, I still have all these batching to do, if can finish by 2am, then syukur loh.
SANDRA : Aiyah, you go home lah, accompany your wife, I will help you with the batching.
BOLIONGSIM :Really, Thank you very much.

SCENARIO 3-
ME : At last finish my part, today can go home early, great. Ho ho ho ho…..
BOLIONGSIM : Val, my authentication section can not compile?
ME : How come? What are the errors?
BOLIONGSIM : Let me show you the errors? (Boliongsim compile his fuction again to show me the compile errors)
ME : This error occurs coz’ you had not pass the arguments. This one is suppose to be double, not long. And etc………. (I stay back to help him solved all his problems. I really don’t mind coz’ I believe we are a TEAM, we shall work together to cover each other back. Moreover, I like every one to live happily together)
BOLIONGSIM : Thank you for helping me, if not you, I will not be able to finish so soon.

SCENARIO 4-
BOLIONGSIM : Hooray, done , done, done…… Nah Sandra, you can begin your part.
SANDRA : Wait, Mr. Boliongsim, there is something wrong, your designing report format is wrong.
BOLIONGSIM : How can that be?
SANDRA : You need to reference back on your UML and GRANT chart, not only the summarized. I will find you a copy of the format and give it to you later. This one I will change it for you.
BOLIONGSIM : Ok, thank you and you can leave the new format on my IN tray. Bah, Bye……

And can you imagine what we get from these BOLIONGSIM on 20/2/2008………..He really is a King B*st**d. This is what he said to Sandra in the smoking zone…….

Sandra : Did you bring the System XYZ documentation?
BOLIONGSIM : Yes, I did, will pass to you later. You should have done your work properly, how come you never punch your card when you went home? Make it a habit bah. No wonder the manager scold you.
Sandra : You work like me wah…………, you should understand, not that I purposely leave that out, is just sometimes when it is too late and I had been so tired, I forget to do it. Moreover, there is the swipe card we used that can denotes what time we left the office bah.
BOLIONGSIM : But you shall not think like this, think of the others people bah, like the finance people, how can they know what time you leave the office, they are not in the software development side?
BOLIONGSIM : And how come you are not using the new format for your UML report?
Sandra : What new format?
BOLIONGSIM : There is a new format lah, don’t pretend you don’t have.
Sandra : I really did not know about it…..When did you guys start using the new format?
BOLIONGSIM : (smiling there – evil smile), then, I give you one later lah. Bah, back to work loh.

Sandra is at boiling point there, how can he be so cruel, when he needs help, we help but now………….he is so eager to see you dead. HUMAN…….

No comments: