Thursday, January 15, 2009

Exceptional CV form


This is the reason why the boss can faint when he sees the form filled by the interviewer. Ha ha ha ha.........


Name: Ah Boy
Age:
Still young
Sex:
Never. Still under age
Religion:
I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
Race:
I love to race, how you know?
Nationality:
I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
IC Number:
6735
Telephone number:
House no telephone
Hand phone number:
3310
Address:
Penang Jelutong
City :
Nor Haliza?
Postcode:
I never post anything
State:
In my family, I am 2nd
Country:
I love to travel to Canada
Marriage status:
Secret
Email Address:
Hotmail
Education Background:
My teacher said not bad
Working experience:
Last time got sell pirated VCD


Father's name: Daddy
Father's IC:
You ask him
Mother's name:
Mummy
Mother's IC:
You ask her

Current Salary:
Depends on my daddy mood
Expected Salary:
As much as you can pay
When can start work:
Depends on my mood

Highest qualification:
Ya, very high

Grade:
Ya, very high
College/University:
College
Signature:
Can I use chop?

No comments: