Friday, March 7, 2008

Ofix Politik 3

I thought this weekend is going to be my happy week, who knows……….Just before 6pm (while I am packing up, ready to go home), Sandra received a SMS from Pursomo The SMS said “Sandra, this Monday afternoon, you and Valerie have to go to the finance department of XYZ company to do a specification overview on their system. And get the analysis report done instantly on the same day. Both Ah Chim and Nurul will go on the morning to begin the overview and you guys will finish what they left in the afternoon.”

When Sandra told me this, I was at my boiling point, this is because when the full meaning of the message was open out, it means

[ Normally, a few years back, these kind of system overview will be discuss openly in a meeting, inquiring the person concern if he/she can go for the overview or not. This is because a specification overview involves a lot of analysis and comparison to find out if the new specifications that we plan to add-on to the newly developed system is relevant or not. And what are the others hidden specifications that we left out for the newly developing system. But now, everything is different.

Ah Chim and Nurul whom are married always said they have to go home by 6pm because their status is classified as married, therefore every day they need to go home to cook and they had a family to attend. Unlike us (Sandra and I), we are still single– hence, we do not have any husband and kids we need to take care of, so, there is no reason for us not to work late, and in the end, they will push every last minute and late night job to us.

See……How UNDERSTANDING and CUTE are my colleagues? I never realize the status “MARRIED” is so powerful, if I had known earlier, I will have done anything to make myself pregnant and force a guy to marry me.

So similarly, this time, without even inquiring us, this stupid “Shoe-shiner” Pursomo just ORDERED us to do this and do that. Moreover, Pursomo is the best buddy of Ah Chim, and Ah Chim always hang out with Nurul, so,……..being married + relation = Sandra + Valerie be the KULIKANG. ]

No comments: