Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Revenge

You know what they say, Don't get mad - Get Even!

Looking through what I had wrote on ofix politik, without revenging on my colleagues, I really feel sorry for myself. But how can I get even with them indirectly and at the same time anonymously?

Finally, Sandra and I came up with a plan.

  • Wait for the right timing.
  • Went to a supermarket and buy 2 bottles of laxatives.
  • Invite our colleagues to a Seafood party (held especially for this group of beloved souls that had been extra nice to us). Since all of them are stingy and like to take advantage of others, they will definitely come for a free meal. Additionally, the word “SEAFOOD” will be their bait. Ha ha ha ha……
  • Then we turn into these two-face hypocrite and entertain them for the whole night.
  • Wait for the laxatives to do their job.
  • Went early to office on the next day, lock up the toilet door and put on the “ROSAK” sign.
  • See them rush and fight over for the toilet.
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…………….

No comments: