Monday, March 10, 2008

Ofix Politik 4

No matter how angry and unhappy we are, we still went to the XYZ Company to do the specification overview ordered by Pursomo. (sigh), because we are not a millionaire, so, have to work loh…..

Who knows……..when we arrived there, the finance manager told us that we need to get the overview done by 5pm. Physically we smile to the manager and assure him that we will get the job done in time. Immediately we proceed to do or job.

Fortunate for us, everything went smoothly, we managed to finish the overview by 4.30pm. While on the way back to office, Sandra received a call from Pursomo.

Pursomo : Sandra, how is everything?
Sandra : Ok
Pursomo : Get everything done?
Sandra : Yes, we finish all.
Pursomo : Thanks for the completion on the job.
Sandra : No need to say thanks, it is part of our work responsibilities too.
Pursomo : This is why I always said you are the best person I can rely on.

However, when we were back to the office, we overheard Rocky talking to Pursomo at the pantry hall.

Rocky : Pur, have you done your specification overview?
Pursomo : This kind of easy job is for hardworking fools only, I had task others to do it for me.
Rocky: But I thought the manager assigned you to handle the job?
Pursomo: Yes, the manager did assign the job to me but he did not say I had to do it personally. He just said I need to get the job completed by 13th March, so, there is nothing wrong with asking others to do the job.

Hearing this, I almost want to take a PARANG and mince him up to make BBQ chicken Bun.

No comments: